Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Already?



I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone! Before we know it, it will be Christmas.
We had a very nice trip to Houston to spend Thanksgiving with my side of our family. We had a great time! My nephew Jack (3 1/2) loves to tickle Alex. He would say "tickle, tickle yur forrrreheeeaaad. Tickle, tickle yur tuuummmmy, tickle tickle yur toooeeess." He is such a sweet little boy.

My mom and I braved the Houston outlet mall and got some cute cool weather clothes for Alex.
They are for 6 month olds and look HUGE! But, they really aren't that big on Alex! Which surprises me. Bill dresses Alex everyday for school and sent pictures to me yesterday morning before leaving the house. Bill thinks that Alex looked like he just left the ski slopes and is heading to the bar at the base of the mountain. I sure hope to take Alex skiing some day...just not now. He is pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment