Monday, March 14, 2011

Work has never been so much fun!

I brought Alex to work with me this past Friday. I was taking a half day because we were driving to Austin for the weekend so I thought it would be fun to bring him with me. Of course, we played pass the baby which made Alex pretty tired. So, I set up a nice dark cozy place for him to take a nap.




The weekend was a lot of fun! We went to my sister's house so the cousins could meet and play. Saturday night we met up with Bill's grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins. We had a great time. Here's a picture of Alex, Tyler, Grandmommy and Grandaddy. This picture was taken after Alex had gone to bed, woken up to us inspecting his ears for ear infections. He was surprisingly in a decent mood. He is such a good baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment