Thursday, November 17, 2011

More pictures




We were out of town this weekend and Alex learned that he LOVED riding on the bell hop cart!

Bill and Alex made a couple trips up and down the hallway on this cart when we arrived and when we left.


Alex who used to hate wearing his hat now loves wearing hats. Two nights ago I looked down and Alex had put on two of Bill's hats. I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of him wearing both but he posed for me to take a picture of him wearing one.



Alex climbed in his toy basket...all by himself. He thought it was pretty funny!

Alex in his first pair of name brand tennis shoes. A good friend of mine at work forwarded a sale to me on 11/11/11. I scored a pair of Saucony tennis shoes for Alex for only $11 and free shipping. He Alex is modeling his new pair of tennis shoes. He actually posed for a couple pictures. He looks so big in this picture. Don't you love his big belly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment