Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We made it to week 37. Baby is now full term!
This past Friday the doctor informed me to get my bags packed for the hospital and to install the car seat. I am 2 cm dilated and 75-80% effaced already. He thinks baby will come 7 to 8 days early. SO, baby should be here sooner than we expected. Now, I can't wait for our next appointment on Thursday to see if things have progressed. Plus, we will have one more sonogram to make sure baby is head down.

I'm starting to worry about the when & where I will be when realize that I need to go to the hospital and how far away Bill will be. Getting anxious!

1 comment:

  1. This brings back lots of memories, Meredith. What an exciting time. Maybe a friend can be available if by chance Bill is out of pocket when "the" moment arrives.
    Praying for a swift and good delivery.
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete