Monday, October 18, 2010

3 months old

Alex is three months old today. I know I say this every month, but where has the time gone? It seems like I was just pregnant waiting to meet Alex. I enjoy watching Alex as he discovers new things everyday. You can tell that he is absorbing as much as possible. He has really outgrown the newborn stage and is really more of a baby.

This past weekend Alex officially got his first cold. I'm not sure if I gave it to him or if he gave it to me but we are both pretty stuffy. Tonight Bill and I will have to put a pillow under his mattress to elevate it. Also this weekend, I discovered that Alex loves to stand on my lap...of course you have to support him under his arms. When he is standing he looks around and really enjoys himself. He smiles constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment