Sunday, October 31, 2010

Great Weekend!


Grandma & Paw Paw (my parents) came in town this weekend.  Bill and I had a wedding to attend so Grandma & Paw Paw baby sat Alex on Saturday night.  

This was Alex's first Halloween.  At school on Friday, they had a little parade around the neighborhood so I took the day off so I could push Alex in his stroller.  It was in the 50's but Alex was pretty warm in his ducky outfit.  Of course we had to dress Alex up as a duck!  He wore it again tonight at the neighborhood Halloween Meet and Eat before we Treat.  Approx. 50 families met in the cul da sac across the street from our house for pizza before setting out to trick or treat.  Bill and I got a kick from watching the kids ring our door bell.  Wouldn't you think that the people across the street from the party would be at the party.  It made us laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment