Monday, June 20, 2011

11 Months Old!

Alex turned 11 months old on Saturday! I CANNOT believe that we will have a 1 year old this time next month. Time has truly flown by! I remember asking my sister multiple times what part of my nephew's 1st year was her favorite...she always replied "this is my favorite stage" meaning right then. Each time was a new stage in Jack's development so she never really had a specific time that was her favorite! I can easily say that I agree with her! I loved when Alex was born and his newborn stage, but then he developed a personality by smiling, then learned to "commando" crawl, pull up, talk and etc. Just when I think I cannot enjoy him more than I currently do, I get pleasantly surprised. His new favorite tasks are blowing raspberries...well, maybe that's my favorite. We will take turns giving each other raspberries and it warms my heart each time he gives me one and smiles. (Yes, I turned on the cheese but it is so sweet!) He also enjoys opening and closing doors and cabinets right now. See for yourself!



We spent Saturday afternoon in the backyard playing in the kiddie pool. He loved it!






No comments:

Post a Comment