Friday, June 10, 2011

Speed Crawler

Alex has became a speedy little devil! His actions have become more coordinated and he is SUPER busy all of the time. He is so mobile, his school already moved him up to the next room. His last room all the babies reminded me of Cabbage Patch Kid dolls because they sat around the room while Alex zoomed past them and tried to escape through the door whenever someone would open it. Now in his new room, they are all rug rats zooming here and zooming there. Yesterday when I went to pick him up, he was sitting at the table in a toddle chair with two other little ones. He looked like such a big boy! I ran out to my car to grab my phone so I could take a picture but by the time I returned, he was already crawling all over the room. Oh well, hopefully I can sneak a picture of him having his snack at the table today.

No comments:

Post a Comment