Monday, August 1, 2011

Beach






We just got back from a family trip to the beach. Bill and I loaded up Alex and Tyler and headed down to South Padre Island. This was the first trip for both boys to go to the beach and needless to say, they both loved it! We got Tyler a boogie board so he spent lots of time trying to figure it out and Alex crawled EVERYWHERE! Tyler and I worked on building sandcastles but Alex just tore them apart. We spent many busy days at the beach and I'm glad to say that nobody got sunburned!! Yea!

We also went bay fishing and I'm happy to say that my legacy continues...I once again out-fished my husband! Bill knows that I love bay fishing and that I'm much better at it then him...and he's OK with that! We had 4 keepers and I caught three of them. We had numerous other catches but they were just under 15 inches, which is the minimum length for Speckled Trout.


Overall, everyone had a great time and we look forward to our family trip to SPI in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment