Monday, August 22, 2011

Shake, Shake, Shake

For Alex's first birthday, my sister's family gave Alex a band set. It includes drumsticks, maracas, tambourine, flute, whistle and harmonica. (Yes, we are training Alex, Tyler, Jack (my nephew)and Ivy (my niece)to each play an instrument...we are hoping to be the next Partridge Family!) Well, Alex loves this set! He can't get enough of the maracas. He loves shaking one in one hand while his other hand is holding a drumstick. Yesterday he saw my playing the flute and gave it a try. He didn't know to blow in it but once he did, he wouldn't stop. He had Bill and I in stitches! I'll have to try to get video of him playing the flute...or is it a clarinet? I'm not sure the difference between the two...heck, it could be an oboe!

No comments:

Post a Comment