Thursday, May 19, 2011

10 months old

Our Little Man turned 10 months old yesterday! I can't believe that he has gotten so big! Before I know it, he will be walking...he is already pulling up on everything and walking around holding on to furniture. He is always on the move. I'm just amazed at how much he has learned to do in the past 10 months!

I'm hoping that now he is 10 months old, he has moved past the "9 month old interrupted sleep" pattern. For the past 3 weeks, Alex has been waking up between 11 pm and 1 am. Alex had been falling asleep by 7 pm and waking up at 8:30 am. A lot of literature out there (and family/friends w/ little ones have agreed) that babies who have been sleeping through the night seem to revert back to waking up once during the night. Because he turned 10 months old yesterday, I had a little talk with Alex during dinner. I told him that it was OK to sleep through the night once again and....it worked! I heard him around 9:30 but it was just a peep. I expected to hear him peep again around 11 but nothing. I am so glad our little talk worked! Keep your fingers crossed he continues to listen to my talks...and sleeps through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment