Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter...9 Months Old

This was our first Easter as parents and we had a good time. Tyler decided to spend the night with us at the last minute so the Easter Bunny had to run out the night before to get eggs to hide. She already shopped for his Easter basket but didn't get any eggs because she thought Tyler was going to be at his mom's. Tyler was pretty excited when he realized that the Easter Bunny left two Easter baskets in the backyard and that there were eggs! Bill, Alex and I helped Tyler search for eggs. I was very surprised that a few eggs were unseen by the two and I had to point them out. Tyler was very sweet by sharing some of his eggs with Alex since Alex only enjoyed sucking on one eggs. (I have pictures on Bill's phone but I don't have access to them at the moment.) This is the only picture I have on my phone.)

I enjoy when Tyler spends the night at our house. Something about life "feels right" when he is over. One of his buddies from his baseball team lives around the corner, so now he has a friend within bike riding distance. It makes me smile when Jack, Tyler's friend comes over to ask Tyler to play.





I had to add this picture to the blog...I just love when Alex sleeps with his bottom in the air. I can't resist cupping it when I check in on him before I go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment