Monday, May 16, 2011

Zoo

Wileen, Bill's mother was in town this past weeekend. She came in town for Tyler's baseball game on Thursday but the game was cancelled b/c a storm with strong winds ruined some of the fields and bleachers. However, we had a great time with her this weekend.
Bill and I had date night on Saturday, which was really needed. I had a great time spending time with just the two of us. On Sunday, we were able to get Tyler so we can spend the afternoon at the Zoo. Tyler was a busy 10 year old boy, running here and there, Alex strolled along and took everything in and we all walked lots of miles! Wileen was very good about taking pictures, so here are a few of my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. I love the family shot in front of the T-Rex..you look great! Also loving the one of Tyler watching the crocodiles (or alligators, I can't tell the difference). Looks like a fun trip.

    And date night sounds so good to me right now...guess that is what happens when you are stuck home with a (almost) 6 week old...a few more months and date night, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler kept trying to give my bunny ears...that's why I'm holding his hand over my shoulder.

    Date night was REALLY needed. I have the evening shift with Alex since Bill gets him ready for school and drops him off, which makes it easier for him to grab a couple beers with his buddies after work. Momma was feeling very anti-social...so date night was REALLY needed!

    ReplyDelete