Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st day back at work

Yesterday was my first day back to work. I was surprised that it was fairly easy to leave until about 10 minutes from home...I realized that I was going to miss the morning snuggle session from 7 - 8 . Once I got to work, the day went by really fast. It was good to be back but once I was on my drive home, I couldn't get there fast enough.


As soon as I got home Wileen handed me Alex and let me get my snuggles. I got a good dose of Alex and the early evening was going well...UNTIL 1 am when he woke up to eat. He had such bad gas that we were up until his 4 am feeding. Needless to say, the alarm clock rang too early but I was able to get my butt in gear. I'm starting to fade quickly and it is only 9:30 am. I'm realizing that I don't function well on 3 hours of sleep.


BUT, looking at this picture makes it all go away and being a mommy worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment