Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day Two

Day One of daycare didn't end up that bad. Bill stopped by to peek in on Alex after lunch and picked him up. As soon as I got home Alex just started his "Momma Calls" so I was there in time to feed him.

This morning went a little smoother than yesterday. I dropped Alex off at daycare. We beat Ms. Ida by about 5 minutes so Alex was in the main room with the toddlers. All the little girls were very interested in the baby. Thank goodness Ms. Diane is smart enough to keep the little girls away from the babies!

I'm afraid that Alex is going to be known as the Spit Up Baby. I feed him right before we leave the house and burp him for about 10 minutes...however, there's always some left for as soon as we arrive to daycare. Oh well. At least we are able to get one last feeding before I leave for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment