Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Morning

Last night was much better than the night before.
I got home from work in time to feed Alex around 5:15 and get some snuggles. I gave him a bath which he seems to really enjoy. He talks to me the entire time and kicks around to splash. After his bath I put him in his pj's and gave him to Bill so I could change clothes. About five minutes later, Alex had his eyes closed so we kissed him goodnight. It was 7 pm when I put him in his crib and about 7:30 when he decided to sleep until 10:30. This was really the first time for him to go to bed without much waking up and fussing. This set a wonderful pattern for the rest of the night/morning; waking every three hours to eat and easily slipping back to sleep. What a wonderful night!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! They do come around eventually. None of mine slept through the night... well, I won't tell you when they did... maybe high school??
    Karen ;-)

    ReplyDelete