Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pattern?

So, last night Alex slept from 7:30 pm until 2 am...is this he's new schedule? I wasn't sure if last night was going to be a repeat from the night before so I crawled to bed at 9:00 pm and got 5 hours of sleep. That's right 5 hours of CONSTANT sleep. What a difference it makes when the hours of sleep are uninterrupted! Love it, but I'm not expecting it to last forever.

Yesterday Bill took Alex to "school" so I picked him up. I got there around 5ish and was glad to meet his other "teacher". Ms. Elizabeth was feeding Alex and she went on and on about him. She seems like a very caring person who can't get enought of the babies. Abby, one of the other babies (the only girl)started to get fussy so I took over feeding Alex so she could tend to Abby. One of the other moms showed up to pick up her boy and asked Ms. Ida if her little one had rolled over yet. Ms. Ida said that he hadn't then looked at me and said that Alex had. Both Ms. Ida and Ms. Elizabeth were shocked when he rolled over. He is the youngest in his "class" and they were blown away. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing...does this mean that he will be mobile sooner? Of course I want my baby to succeed with his development but ONE STEP AT A TIME! haha...corny joke. Paw Paw should be proud! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment